Follow me on Twitter!

Monday 16 November 2009

It's all over

On Friday last (13th November) I made my way to the University of Technology, Sydney and deposited with the Faculty of Law an essay. That essay (a 10,000 word monstrosity on the approximate subject of Japanese Corporate Law) constitutes the final requirement of my Master's Degree.

This means that the course is finished, kaput, ended. I once again have the opportunity to was TV, read novels, lay on the couch, meet with friends, drink intoxicating beverages and generally have a wonderful time.

I have already started doing some of these things. I met up with Cindy and Richard (and the smaller Zielinskis too) on Saturday and we picnicked to our heart's content at the Ballast Point reserve in Birchgrove, Was very nice and I'll post some pictures before too long.

I'm reading novels again and I know how much you enjoy hearing about them! The chikenz bought me "I am a Cat," a novel of some renown, which I am reading at present. It's something of a classic of Japanese literature, first published as a series in a Japanese literary magazine over the period from 1905 to 1906. Essentially it's a story told from the perspective of a cat in a typical middle-class home from that time.

So, with my course all finished, I hope to have a little more time to provide updates here. I get my final results in mid-December and graduation is in May (I have no idea why there is such a gap) but all the requirements are complete.

Don't forget that you can comment on any of the articles by clicking on the link below. I'd be very happy to have some comments!

2 comments:

Please make a comment!