Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

The Chikenz is Running

On Sunday, 6th June, the Chikenz is running in the MS Funrun.

It's only 8km, so she'll barely be warmed up by the end, but she is very distressed at a lack of sponsorship. Her distress means that I suffer. So, you should all show your support by clicking on this link, taking out your credit card and making an enormous donation to a very worthy cause. Even if you don't feel that MS is a sufficiently worthy cause then I'm sure you'll agree that making my life just a little more bearable is a highly worthy cause.

I'll be writing about the event and slagging off at people who didn't sponsor her over the next few weeks.

Remember: pay early and pay often!

2 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to see if slagging off at seven anonymous posters is going to be effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem...
    http://register.mswalk.org.au/MS-Walk-and-Fun-Run-Melbourne/Lordhank

    ReplyDelete

Please make a comment!