Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday 29 October 2009

Haven't Posted for a While...

If you haven't already figured it out, I have been busy with my studies since I came back from Japan and hence there have been no new posts.

Tomorrow night I have a presentation due for a subject called "Global Business Competitive Intelligence". Once that's done, I've completed everything for that subject. Then, on 13th November, I have an essay due for International Business Law. Once that's done, I have completed everything for the entire course. No exams this semester! Woohoo!

So anyway, it's unlikely that I'll be making too many posts until the course is finished, although I still have the pictures from the wedding to post along with some "Last Day" pictures, so I might feel sufficiently motivated to post a couple. Depends on demand ;)

I'm typing this from my work PC, so I don't even have access to the Japan pics from here. Instead, I'll give you a couple of pics that I took in Balmain the other day. I took Spike for a walk down to Thames Street Wharf to pick up the Chikenz. She was catching the ferry home from work. Anyway, the camera came with me and here's a couple of the resulting pics!



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make a comment!